Premium Registration Required
This engaging Academy will support educators use of Microsoft products, resources, and free tools in education. You will learn how to get more out of the products your district already owns as well as the chance to enhance or build a new lesson plan using the research-based 21st Century Learning Design framework. All session will be hands-on, interactive and led by a Microsoft Innovative Educator (MIE) trainer. Bring your own device (Windows-based computer) and a lesson plan or lesson idea.
- 21st Century Learning Design, learning dimensions rubrics
- Curriculum building and collaboration using OneNote
- Getting more out of the Office Suite with Office Web Apps and SkyDrive
- Living in a mobile society – how using free cloud services increases your productivity and student collaboration
- Simple and easy-to-use free tools to engage students and save you time